We are honored to be selected as a Dave Ramsey Endorsed Local Provider (ELP) for auto insurance and home insurance in Iowa. The ELP program is a network of endorsed professionals who are held accountable by members of Dave’s team and customers. To qualify as an ELP we had to demonstrate that we have the heart of a teacher and would always put your needs first.
Being an ELP isn’t easy. Dave has a 45-person team that interviews potential ELPs several times and provides support to be sure that they are providing the same advice Dave would give. Dave’s team also makes sure ELPs are people you will feel comfortable talking to and are trustworthy. On top of that, Dave’s team evaluates ELPs performance every month. ELPs must:
- Be an independent agent (captive agents are not accepted)
- Believe and personally follow Dave’s financial advice
- Love helping people
- Agree to extreme levels of customer service
- Have the ability to explain complex concepts in easy-to-understand terms
- Always put the client’s needs first
- Maintain required licensing
- Help clients based on Dave Ramsey’s principles
Being an ELP means we are held to a higher standard of excellence. Let us know how we can put that to work for you!